Regulations approved by the Assembly on 19 April 2008
Art. 1 Finality
This Regulation is drafted with the aim of regulating the operation of branches and the birth of Attorney street and in general the activities of. The activities of the Street Lawyer is expressed primarily through the receipt of active users at the branches on the Italian territory.
Art. 2 Birth of the door
The office of Attorney road within the territory of the National Association was founded on the initiative and in accordance with the statutory goals. Requirement for the establishment of a door is that it operates in conjunction with or in fact, already rooted in the territory, free-for-profit, that offer free services to various types of homeless people. Is a necessary precondition in order to activate the door Lawyer advance of road communication sent to the council of territorial jurisdiction in which it announces the launch of this initiative.
Art. 3 Coordinator
Each door Lawyer tells of road inside its own coordinator who will be responsible for coordinating the activities of volunteers. In particular, the coordinator will organize the volunteers for shift workers at the reception desk, management and archiving of files opened from time to time. The coordinator is also committed to maintain contact between the door and the National Association.
The coordinator and at least one lawyer from each door must necessarily be members of the Association, while the other volunteers will be able to decide whether to become members or participate in activities without associated.
Art. 4 Obligations of the door
Each door must:
- use in communications with the material provided by the third bearing the logo and the heading "Street Lawyer" and the name of the city;
- use in communications with third parties the email address provided by the. This address indicates the name of the city in which it operates the door and then specify the ending (It. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- collaborate with others on the street doors Lawyer country and the Association provided the data on the activity for the benefit of homeless statistical purposes only;
Art. 5 Duties of volunteers
The lawyers and other volunteers, members and non members of the association as a lawyer involved in the ATM to undertake road:
- pay the homeless people who come to the door to its business of receiving legal advice and court and / or courts for free as volunteers; this requirement applies both to the volunteers who provide their business as owners of single practice, both those who offer their cooperation as a Domiciliary.
- donate land to cover the amounts collected for fees and expenses, CPA and Tax deducted, General expenses and taxes, if the user (only homeless person) was granted legal aid or obtains an order requiring the defendant to pay court costs.
Art. 6 End of the project
If for any reason are less adherence and compliance with the above rules of behavior that characterize the activities of branches Lawyer street consistent with the aims of the, experience shall be considered closed and thereby stopped the collaboration with the Association.
Particularly, following the grounding of collaboration with the Association, is inhibited to all those who participated in the Attorney-stop street the use of the term "street lawyer" to describe any type of legal assistance to parties.